Welcome everybody! We’ve got a new episode for you, and this one is a good one. Mike, Dave, and Gavin crack some Moab Brewery beverages (tremendous sponsorship opportunity for you Moab, let us know: [email protected]), give Gavin a late birthday present from Brandon, and get down on a meaty agenda:
- Ford is fixing Focus RS’s for free!
- The Liberty Walk Miura is a lightning rod
- We tell you how to watch the Rolex 24
- Danica Patrick’s farewell tour will make a stop at the Daytona 500
- The Ford GT is the fastest car to ever turn a lap in Car and Driver’s Lightning Lap
- We read YOUR choices for One Car/One Lap
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!