Hello and welcome to another brand new episode of the CAMcast! We’re joined by Jordan from SuperTuner, who joins us as we talk about all sorts of news:
- The French GP happened for the first time in a decade
- Volkswagen set a new Pike’s Peak record, and wants to set a land speed record
- Bentley set a Pike’s Peak record too
- There’s going to be a new Blazer
- Forza Horizon 4 vehicle list is leaked!
Sorry for the audio dropping out, but I’ve fixed it!
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!