Hey hey hey! Settle in as the gang (minus Pizza Step Teal Dad, or whatever it is nowadays) runs through this week’s news with our guest Austin Kent! The guys talk all sorts of news
- The SEC suing, then settling with Elon Musk
- Porsche is bringing back the 935
- Ford paid $90,000,000 for an abandoned building
- F1 in Russia
- NASCAR on a Roval
- $64k for an Integra???
- Awesome bus drivers
- The new Supra might get a manual
- Infiniti Project Black S details
- AMG ONE has some crazy numbers
- Drivers are idiots
- RIP Jake Possemato
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!