Welcome to the new look CAMcast! We’re giving you more episodes a week, but in a more digestible size. We hope you like it!
We welcome Nick Stucky and co-founder Trent Bray on as we (Mike, Dave, and Gavin) talk all sorts of newsy news. News including, but not limited to:
- F1 Baku, but maybe Miami in the future?
- Pirelli World Challenge at VIR
- Formula Drift at a terrible track
- Entitled Tesla driver getting the ban hammer
- Kim Jong Un poops in a car
- Info on the Garage Kyusha Spring Matsuri!
Let us know what you think of this new format!
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!