Live on… well not tape, but whatever this is, it’s the CAMcast! Welcome to it ladies and gentlemen! We’re glad you could be here for this episode, because it’s a good one. Mike, Gavin, and Dave congregate in the basement, battle insects (we’re winning!) and talk about so many things:
- The 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans was insane, and we fumble around with the results
- Nobody is buying the Alfa Romeo Giulia, and we try to figure out why
- A dealership is selling a bone stock JZA80 Supra for $125,000, which is insane
- We talk about how much we love the small turbo diesels found in TDI Volkswagens and BMWs
- And nobody’s mic has issues!
Thank you all for joining us! We really appreciate you taking some time to listen to our semi-informed conversations. Stream the episode in the player above, grab it on iTunes or Google Play, or just download it here. And we have a challenge for you: send us a photo or video of you and your friends listening to this podcast in a basement, while eating pizza and drinking some beers. Best/worst basement situation will get some prizes. We’ll be back next week with more shenanigans, and more random challenges!
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!