Welcome back! We’re glad you’re here, cause it’s just not the same without you. Mike and Dave welcome a sharped dressed Gavin and a regularly dressed Trent to chop it up about some news and such:
- More mid engine Corvette rumors!
- Porsche will have some retro liveried 911’s in Le Mans
- BREMBO has a weird press release
- Matt LeBlanc is leaving Top Gear!
- A 250 GTO goes for $70million
- No new Viper, but an 8C is happening?
Our buddy Alex Prasop is in the running for Tuner Battleground at StanceCon (where we’ll be on Sunday), and he needs your vote! GO VOTE FOR HIM!
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!