Welcome back, you lovely people you! We’ve got a very special episode for you, because Jamie and Nate have returned! Yes, The Racing Nomads are in town, and they came to the basement to talk about life on the road, their dog Boom, Hank the Space Owl, and they brought us (Mike, Dave, and Gavin) presents! Anyway, here’s the rundown
- IndyCar kicks off at the Grand Prix of St Pete
- World Challenge also got underway
- Local boy Drew Staveley sweeps the weekend
- Will there be a Rossi vs Wickens rivalry
- Gavin drove a Stinger GT, and he has thoughts
- And should the new Supra have a manual?
Support our sponsor Steady Broke! Head to their site, and use the code CAMAUTO15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Thank you for joining us on this episode! You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you find your podcasts. Please subscribe, rate, and review us! Support the providers of this podcast’s theme song, Mathusaworm.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!