HEY YOU GUYS!!! We’re back with another episode of the CAMcast, chock full of news and humor and other stuff! Mike, Dave, and Gavin hang out in the basement and chat about oh so many things. Things such as:
- The $3000 KSL Used Car Challenge!
- Speaking of, you can play too! And you can win stuff too. All you gotta do is find a $3000 used car on KSL, send us the link ([email protected]), tell us why you chose it, where you’d race/drive it, and what you’d do to it if you had $1000 to sink into the car.
- Grand prize is an issue of D Sport magazine, signed by everyone over at Lyfe Motorsport and an Import Spring Showoff t-shirt
- Second place is an ISS tee
- Dave went to Holley LS Fest West!
- Modern safety technology is making wrecks more expensive to fix
- The cars we learned to drive stick in
- Let us know the car, and any painful experiences
- BMW stopped making the 6 series coupe a few months ago
- The Rickmobile is coming!!!
- And we’re gonna see it!
Thank you everyone for listening, subscribing, and sharing the episodes! We really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And if you haven’t already, head to the iTunes section of the iTunes and leave us a comment and a rating. It’ll help us climb the rankings. You can stream the episode above, download it here, or subscribe via RSS. Enjoy the episode everyone!
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!