Four men enter, one podcast leaves! Welcome back to the CAMcast ladies, gentlemen, and 1997 Ford Tauruses. Mike and Dave are joined by Rick Conk and Michael “Pumpkin” Nielsen from RallySport Direct! The gang go off on many tangents, and hit a few agenda items, including:
- Joest joining up with Mazda to revamp their DPi program
- Formula Drift went to Canada
- Formula One went to England
- NASA Utah happened over the weekend
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Creating the most unlimited form of motorsport
- Why you should never drive distracted
Thank you for joining us! Stream the episode above, download it here, or subscribe via RSS. Take a few minutes to rate us and leave a comment on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever else you find us. Buy a shirt, and help us keep this train a rolling. And tell a few friends about us! We’ll be back next week, see you then.
Find us on social media, subscribe to the CAMcast podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!