I get a few emails about buying photos from the NASA Utah events. It’s great that you want to buy photos of you on the track, and I want to help you out there. Here’s what you do to acquire photos:
- Go to my SmugMug page
- Click the Browse button on the left
- Click on any of the NASA Utah folders
- Find the round you drove in
- Find a photo of you
- Hit the Buy button
Now, I feel as though I need to say a few things at this point to clarify some things
- Technically you’re not buying from CAM. You’re buying from me, Michael Chandler.
- BUT the money you spend on my photos helps me to get out to events to shoot photos of you.
- I don’t do requests. If you don’t see a photo of your car there, then there isn’t one.
- Since my main focus out at the events is to cover the competitive action, I don’t get that many shots of the HPDE groups. Sorry guys and gals.
- A good way to get a photo of your car on the SmugMug page, and even the site, is to have a CAM sticker on your car. I’ve got them, and I’m willing to give them out!
- A better way is to get your competition license and be competitive. You don’t have to win everything, just have some battles with someone.
And there you have it. That’s how you buy photos from me.
*Article and Photos are copyright of CAMautoMag.Com and their respective owners.